This highly responsive system uses Bartco’s Intellicone technology for the efficient management of temporary traffic situations.
A Master Traffic Management Unit (TMS) is triggered by an external device – for instance a red light on a traffic light signal – which in turn activates a message on any number of Intellicone-enabled variable message signs (VMS).
Once the trigger is released, the VMS is cleared or alternatively can be programmed to display a default message. For complete flexibility, a delay can be programmed into the system if required.
Discover the difference Auto Detect could make by emailing email@example.com.
- Master TMU powered from a 12 volt battery or any Bartco UK VMS
- Trigger options: 12 volt DC or a normally open dry contact
- Use any of Bartco UK’s Intellicone equipped VMS to display information
- Any number of VMS can be linked to a single Master TMU
- GPRS communication means no limit on distance between devices
- Message activation only takes a couple of seconds
- VMS can switch between two messages or a blank screen and an Auto Detect activated message
- Messages are set via Bartco UK’s Web Studio
- All activations are logged