HIGH DEFINITION (HD) QUATTRO VMS
HD Quattro is the first temporary variable message sign (VMS) designed specifically to improve safety within work zones. Using dual colour (white and red) it clearly displays on-site speed limits for work zone vehicles.
Battery powered, free standing and weighing less than 10kg, it can be quickly manually positioned.
- Compact 680 x 780mm size
- Red and white LEDs for text and pictograms
- 28 x 28 pixels with 20mm pixel pitch
- Programmable via Web Studio
- Can be mounted on an A frame or existing column
- Can be fitted with optional radar to become a Vehicle Activated Sign
- Can be linked with Bartco UK’s Auto Detect and Overheight systems
Also available in mains or solar powered formats, the HD Quattro can be used in a fixed, permanent context on urban highways with speed limits up to 40mph.
Find out how HD Quattro VMS could improve safety in your work zones, email email@example.com.