The pioneering low power Queue Detect System has been developed to help ease congestion on roads and highways.
It uses state-of-the-art Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave Radar to detect slow moving traffic which is notified to Bartco UK’s central server and activates the display of information on single or multiple mobile variable messaging signs (VMS). The message is cleared once traffic returns to the desired speed.
Flexible and effective, traffic management agencies set the content of the VMS and the speeds at which traffic triggers and clears their display.
This product can be used in conjunction with both our highly portable VMS-A and VMS-C products. Email email@example.com to find out more.
- Low power unit for solar applications – typically <25mA
- 6Vdc to 16Vdc supply
- Compact unit for ease of installation
- User adjustable parameters for optimum detection via GPRS connection
- Range sensitivity adjustment
- Speed output in kph or mph
- Remote firmware updates
- Direction and low temperature alerts
- Password protected interface
- Technology: FMCW Radar Technology
- Detect Output: Quad-band GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Radar Bandwidth: 15MHz
- Mounting Height: 3-4m nominal
- Product Mounting: Pan and tilt bracket (M10 fixing)
- Housing Material: Black polycarbonate
- Sealing: IP66
- Operating Temp: -20ºC to +60ºC
- Power: 150mW Typical 1.2W Peak
- Approved to: ETSI EN 301 489, BS EN 50293 and AS/NZS 4268