Remotely Operated Temporary Traffic Management (ROTTM) Signs
Designed to improve safety around planned works, Remotely Operated Temporary Traffic Management (ROTTM) signs display graphics, numbers and letters to clearly communicate to motorists which lanes are open – and which are closed.
Manufactured in the UK and operated by a dedicated Operators Terminal, these permanent variable message signs (VMS) can be instantly updated offering highways managers precision control of traffic around work zones.
One of the most energy-efficient units on the market, the ROTTM was among the first products of its generation to comply with changes in government standards.
• Red/white LEDs with a 20mm pitch
• Control system
• Hardwired communications via a single IP address
• SNMP v3 & UTMC compliant
• Mains powered with on board 1 hour battery back-up
• Optional inertia switch that isolates the mains feed to the sign in the event of being struck by a vehicle
• Fitted with an external battery isolator switch
• Low power consumption
• Manufactured in the UK