Remotely Operated Temporary Traffic Management (ROTTM) Signs
Designed to improve safety around planned works, Remotely Operated Temporary Traffic Management (ROTTM) signs display graphics, numbers and letters to clearly communicate to motorists which lanes are open – and which are closed.
Manufactured in the UK and operated by a dedicated Operators Terminal, these permanent variable message signs (VMS) can be instantly updated offering highways managers precision control of traffic around work zones.
One of the most energy-efficient units on the market, the ROTTM was among the first products of its generation to comply with changes in government standards.
- Legend display: red and white LEDs with 20mm pitch
- Side-mounted LEDs display power and communications status
- Low power consumption
- Mains powered with on board 1 hour battery back-up
- Hardwired communications via a single IP address
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) V3 compliant
- Urban Traffic Management and Control (UTMC) compliant
- External battery isolator switch
- Optional inertia switch to isolate the mains feed in the event of vehicular impact
Available in two sizes:
- Weight: 185kgs
- LED Display Area Dimensions : 1900mm x 1600mm
- Weight: 145kgs
- LED Display Area Dimensions : 1280mm x 1600mm